MDS Assessment Submissions Are Transitioning to iQIES Next Month
MDS assessment submissions are transitioning to iQIES next month.
- Failure to register for a new iQIES account before the go live date will impact your ability to submit MDS records.
- MDS assessment submission and reporting functionality will transition to the Internet Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (iQIES) on 4/17/23.
- The QIES Assessment Submission and Processing (ASAP) system will be turned off on 4/13/23 at 8:00pm EST. Providers will need plan ahead:
- Submit completed MDS records before the 4/13/23 8:00pm EST cutoff or,
- Wait until 8:00am on 4/17/23 to submit data in iQIES.
- Providers will still need to follow requirements for submission timeliness, claims processing, and care planning, etc. when determining the date to submit completed MDS records.
More information on how to register for an iQIES account is available here.
Contact Celtic today, let’s discuss how to ensure a seamless transition to iQIES.