AAPACN RAC-CT Certification Virtual Workshop
Date(s) - 10/04/21 - 10/06/21
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Increase your knowledge of clinical assessment and care planning, completion of the MDS, the regulations surrounding the RAI/MDS process, and managing the PDPM by attending an AAPACN Resident Assessment Coordinator—Certified (RAC-CT) certification workshop. Having the RAC-CT credential behind your name shows that you are a knowledgeable and capable MDS professional. This certification is the most widely-recognized and respected MDS 3.0 certification available in the long-term care profession, as well as the mark of nurses who understand more than a paper form—they understand resident assessment.
- Master Teacher: Maureen McCarthy
- 10/4-10/6, 8:00am- 4:30pm EST, daily
- Workshop provided virtually, on GoToWebinar Platform
- Handouts provided electronically
- The RAC-CT certification workshop is approved for 22.5 CEs
- Your workshop registration includes access to the 10 RAC-CT certification exams. To earn the credential, you must pass the final exams with a score of 80% or higher. You will have one year from the date of purchase before your exams expire.
AAPACN Membership + Workshop: $811
AAPACN and the Training Partner are not responsible for any fees incurred due to cancellations or postponements. Attendee cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to workshops@AAPACN.org. Registrants who are unable to attend may send a substitute in their place. Cancellations received more than 30 business days prior to the start date of the workshop will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 14-30 business days prior to the start date of the workshop will receive a full refund, minus a $250 processing fee paid to Training Partner. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 13 business days prior to the start date of the workshop except for emergencies or a visit from State Surveyors. No refunds will be issued for cancelations due to weather if the workshop itself is not cancelled.