AAPACN DNS-CT Certification Virtual Workshop
Date(s) - 02/21/22 - 02/23/22
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Take your leadership and management talents to the next level with a preparatory workshop for AAPACN’s Director of Nursing Services—Certified (DNS-CT) certification. Earning this credential validates your expertise, gives you the advantage among your peers, and helps you improve quality, communication, and resident care throughout your facility.
The DNS-CT credential from AAPACN shows that you have the leadership and management skills and knowledge to excel as a DON. Certification indicates that you have met nationally recognized standards of expertise for directors of nursing services in long-term care, that you are up-to-date with the rules and regulations, and that you can lead and nurture your team.
This workshop covers the following content:
• Leadership & Management
• Risk Management
• Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
• Human Resource Management
• Survey Readiness 24/7/365
• Survey Management and Enforcement
• Compliance and Ethics Essentials
• Essential Business Skills
• MDS and Medicare Process Essentials
• Care Management and Surveillance Systems
- Master Teacher: Maureen McCarthy
- 2/21-2/23, 8:00am- 4:30pm EST, daily
- Workshop provided virtually, on GoToWebinar Platform
- Handouts provided electronically
- The DNS-CT certification workshop is approved for 22.5 CEs
AAPACN Membership + Workshop: $861
AAPACN and the Training Partner are not responsible for any fees incurred due to cancellations or postponements. Attendee cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to workshops@AAPACN.org. Registrants who are unable to attend may send a substitute in their place. Cancellations received more than 30 business days prior to the start date of the workshop will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 14-30 business days prior to the start date of the workshop will receive a full refund, minus a $250 processing fee paid to Training Partner. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 13 business days prior to the start date of the workshop except for emergencies or a visit from State Surveyors. No refunds will be issued for cancelations due to weather if the workshop itself is not cancelled.