AAPACN DNS-CT Certification Virtual Workshop
Date(s) - 11/15/21 - 11/17/21
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Take your leadership and management talents to the next level with a preparatory workshop for AAPACN’s Director of Nursing Services—Certified (DNS-CT) certification. Earning this credential validates your expertise, gives you the advantage among your peers, and helps you improve quality, communication, and resident care throughout your facility. The DNS-CT credential from AAPACN shows that you have the leadership and management skills and knowledge to excel as a DON. Certification indicates that you have met nationally recognized standards of expertise for directors of nursing services in long-term care, that you are up-to-date with the rules and regulations, and that you can lead and nurture your team.
- Master Teacher: Maureen McCarthy
- 11/15-11/17, 8:00am- 4:30pm EST, daily
- Workshop provided virtually, on GoToWebinar Platform
- Handouts provided electronically
- The DNS-CT certification workshop is approved for 22.5 CEs
- Your workshop registration includes access to the 10 DNS-CT certification exams. To earn the credential, you must be an RN and pass the final exams with a score of 80% or higher. You will have one year from the date of purchase before your exams expire.
AAPACN Membership + Workshop: $836