CT Case Mix System
The Connecticut Department of Social Services (CT DSS) is implementing a new reimbursement system to include a case mix adjustment based on Minimum Data Set (MDS) data for Mediciad facilities in the state. MDS assessment data capture for this reimbursement program is reported to begin April 1, 2020.
Clear the hurdle with the nationally recognized educators at Celtic, as your Case Mix partner. Our comprehensive services are designed to prepare you for the new reimbursement system, through education, system assessment and successful strategy development.
- Assessment of current Medicaid Case Mix Readinessad Revenue Status
- Case Mix System Implementation and Transition Management
- Clinical Reimbursement Strategies and Analysis
- MDS/RAI Interdisciplinary Team Training
- Routine Connecticut Medicaid Program Compliance Auditing
- MDS Coordinator Training
- Continuous access to Celtic Associates